Thursday, November 18, 2021

ANNUAL PHYSICAL APPOINTMENT

 Up to get chores done. Daughter is going in later to the college training class so she took g-son to school and then came here with the girls to have breakfast.  I came back inside and had a cup of coffee before heading out to get IR to pre-school.  CA stayed home with hubbie and EA this morning.  I came home after dropping IR off and had my breakfast. Hubbie and I sat over breakfast and devised a plan to get all the things done we need to do in the next couple days. Today we decided to take my Honda to town and deliver the 6 cake order of 3 caramel and 3 coconut to the customer meeting us at the Curb Market, and go to the PO, the bank and Sav Mor to pick up a few groceries and then pick up IR on the way home.  Tomorrow we will take hubbie's truck and go to the dump and pick up chicken feed from Fletcher feed.  

We made our trip this morning and everything worked out and  we came home for lunch.  After all the girls ate and we played for a while din-love-T came over to stay and help hubbie with all the girls while I went to the doctor for my annual physical. I am trying out a new doctor in Laurel Park today. I haven't been happy with the doctor I was assigned in my old office when my doctor left and I wanted to stop having to drive to Asheville to see a doctor anyway.  I made my way out to Dr. Lee's office and was pleasantly surprised to find myself alone in his waiting room.  It was a very good visit and he made me feel like he really cared about me staying healthy.  Only bad thing is he is the same age as me so I don't know how much longer he will be practicing but I'll ride the train as long as it is running because of the great impression he made on me today.  Thankful that d-in-love-A came by to help  hubbie with the girls also because I didn't get home until after 5:00.  Daughter came in right after me. We had a short visit them hubbie and I had to go outside to get chores done and all the girls left.

We got a sprinkle of rain this evening in front of a cold front that is coming in tonight with some pretty high wind. It is supposed to be in the upper 20's by morning and only around 50 tomorrow.  I baked 6 more caramel cakes tonight and worked on catching up my photo downloads.   

Thankful for the wonderful blessing of good health and a very good doctor report today.  I will have blood work done next week so praying that is good also.  Thankful for family who will jump in to help anyway they can .

God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Glad you liked your new doctor. That is so important. Hope he works better for you than your last one.