Wednesday, November 3, 2021

GOOD WEDNESDAY

 Up to get another cool cloudy day started. I got chores done and then took IR and CA to pre-school. CA went right in and didn't hesitate so I guess she really does like school.  I came home just as daughter was picking EA back up to take her to her check up at the doctor.  I had breakfast then did some housework while there wasn't anyone here. I left early to pick up the girls and made a couple egg deliveries and stopped in Sav Mor grocery and Walgreens to pick up some needed items. I still am shocked at the empty shelves in Walgreens more so than anywhere else I have been.  The girls stayed awake today all the way home happily talking about their school day.  When we got home they were both hungry so I made lunch for them. Daughter had dropped EA back off while I was gone and she was sleeping. She had her vaccinations today so she was sleeping the trama of the shots off.  IR and CA ate good lunch then both of them fell asleep watching TV so hubbie and I had a nice lunch.  I put in a Sam's Club pick up order and an Aldi pick up order after I ate.  I was peeling and slicing apples for the dehydrator when d-in-love-T and NP stopped by.  It is good to have her come by and help with the girls but today was an easy day as the big girls napped and NP and EA were happily getting all the attention.   I had to pick up RL from school today because d-in-love-A was driving a bus this afternoon. IR woke up and rode with me but she and RL went to sleep on the way home.  They both woke up when daughter tried to carry them inside.  We all had a nice visit before everyone except RL and IR went home. The bigger girls begged to stay and help with chores. They ate mac and cheese while we watched the early news . After we finished chores the girls got the jeeps out of the barn and took a ride.



Hubbie took them home when he went to pick up daughter's trash and I finished shutting he hens up for the night. The forecast is calling for snow for the higher elevations for the first time this season. Hopefully we will stay above freezing tonight as we don't have the plastic over our late season vegetables yet. 
Our temps are supposed to be around 38-39 degrees so hopefully they stay above freezing with all the clouds. It is also supposed to rain overnight and in the morning so I wanted the rain to get here before we brought out the plastic covers.  It is very cloudy so that hopefully will keep the temps above freezing.  We need to get the covers on tomorrow as the temps are going to be freezing in the near future.
Tonight I paid weekly bills and iced the cakes I baked last night.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night