Sunday, November 7, 2021

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ENDING MAKES FOR A LONG DAY

 Well we welcomed the end of daylight savings time by waking up earlier than usual on this Sunday morning. I got chores done and then had a leisurely breakfast before starting to get lunch ready. We are having chicken enchiladas today with green beans and corn. We had cooked 2 of our roosters in the crock pot overnight. This is a favorite meal for the family and everyone enjoyed it very much. Everyone made it to lunch except son-in-love.  After we ate everyone had a nice visit and then daughter went with me to pick up a Walmart order. We came home and while I put all the groceries away she went to her house to get some Christmas gifts for the girls and bring to store in our basement. Everyone has their gifts stored down there out of the kids sight. I am close to being finished with my Christmas shopping thankfully amid the threats of bare shelves in the toy isles this year because of supply problems. After daughter left hubbie and I got chores done early , well seemingly early since it is getting dark an hour earlier we had to start at at 5:00.  It seems it has been an extremely long day.  The moon has a bright neighbor tonight as Venus hovers close.

Nothing exciting going on around here right now so I am just counting all my blessings and am humbly thankful to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. One of my favorite songs in Amazing Grace because His grace is truly amazing !!!



Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: