Monday, November 15, 2021

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL FALL MONDAY

 Another Monday morning rolls around entirely too quickly !!!!  Up to greet IR,CA and EA and get chores done. I had a couple calls to make while I had my first cup of coffee before I took IR and CA to preschool.  Everyday that I take them and they both go happily walking into their classrooms it makes my heart so happy because I know they are having fun.  I came home to have breakfast with hubbie and EA before getting weekly laundry started. It was a cold 31 degrees this morning and isn't suppose to get very warm all day so inside is a good place to be this morning. I did hang out my delicate fabric clothes on the line to dry in the breezy but cool sunshine. I worked on laundry all morning and then hubbie decided that he and EA would ride along on the trip to pick the girls up and make a couple deliveries. On the way there we dropped off a couple dozen eggs to a customer and then a cake customer met us at the pre-school parking lot for a caramel cake.  The girls were happy as always when we picked them up. EA had napped all the time on the ride and CA went to sleep on the way home. IR , hubbie and I had lunch when we got home while the younger girls slept. I got three loads of laundry done and then played with the girls this afternoon.  IR is good entertainment for EA.

Daughter had a doctor appointment this afternoon after school so RL came up to play with the girls while we waited for her to get here.
After all the girls left hubbie and I went out to get chores done. In this picture it looks like fog is settling in but it is the dust from the neighbor harvesting his soybeans. They certainly are dry enough !!! And sadly this pic shows my beautiful Burning bushes are loosing their bright red leaves.
Another beautiful Fall sunset this evening. 
After chores we came inside and relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for all the undeserved blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.