Monday, November 1, 2021

FIRST DAY OF PRE-SCHOOL FOR CA

 Up to get chores done and grab a cup of coffee before I head out to get IR and CA to pre-school. This is CA's first day and she is so excited. Praying she doesn't have a change of heart when we get there.

She has the same teacher that RL and IR had when they were in the 2 year old class, they call her Ms. Kenna.  She was too busy watching the other kids to look at the camera .   
I came home and fixed EA a bottle then had breakfast.  Hubbie was taking care of EA who is having a bad day and seems to have a tummy ache.  I gathered weekly laundry and got a load started. I  put away last weeks laundry and watered all the plants we brought inside.  I was wondering what kind of day CA was having and was happy to see her come smiling down the hall with Ms Kenna when I went back to pick her up.  IR had a great day also so we had a good ride home. CA went to sleep on the way home and hubbie carried her in a put her on the couch. I got another load of laundry started and then fixed IR some lunch . Hubbie and I ate our lunch while EA took one of her 20 minute naps she is taking today.  She is just not having a good day.   I worked on laundry until CA woke up from her nap then I fixed her lunch. After she ate all the girls enjoyed some playtime together.



It was good to see EA smiling and having a good time.

IR is a really good big sister and CA and EA love her so much.
After daughter picked them up and RL paid us a visit after school hubbie and I got chores done. I took all the outside Halloween decorations down this evening.   As I drove to pre-school , which is on the other side of town, I enjoyed all the lovely Fall color and can see why we have so many visitors this time of year to view the pretty leaf colors.
Hubbie and I relaxed for the evening and I caught up my blog post after a busy weekend left me too tired at night to get on the computer.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night




1 comment:

linda m said...

Cute pictures of the grandchildren.