Wednesday, November 17, 2021

WALKING PARK PICNIC AND PLAY

 Up to another beautiful fall day. I got chores done and then took both IR and CA to pre-school.  I came home and had breakfast with hubbie and EA.  After we ate I iced the 6 caramel cakes I baked last night and got them wrapped up.  We left early to go pick up the girls and picked up lunch on the way for them. They were happy as usual when I picked them up and they always hold hands as they walk to the car.

We went to the walking park trail and had a picnic lunch which the girls loved on this warm,69 degree day.
After we ate we walked down the trail and let the girls play on the games stations.



It wasn't long until the girls little legs got tired and we headed back to the car.
We surprisingly came upon this baby brown water snake crossing the warm asphalt on the trail. I thought snakes would be hibernated by now with the cold temperatures we have had but not this little guy.

We drove home with three sleepy little girls and had a quiet afternoon.  EA hasn't had a good day today about keeping her milk down but she isn't acting like she is bothered by the spitting up.
After they all woke up RL and d-in-love came by and all the big girls went outside to play in the leaves again while hubbie stayed with them. I stayed inside with a sleeping EA.  Daughter is having a 2 day training drone training course at the local college on today and tomorrow and won't get home until 5:00.
When she came in hubbie and I headed out to get chores done.  
I came inside and baked 3 coconut cakes and let them cool before getting them iced for an order tomorrow.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night







No comments: