Friday, November 5, 2021

FIRST ICY MORNING OF THE SEASON

 Up to a very cold 31 degree foggy morning.

I got chores done and then took IR and CA to pre-school. I was worried that CA wouldn't want to go after what she said yesterday morning but she went happily into her classroom. There was definitely ice on raised surfaces this morning like the windshields of our vehicles making us glad we took the extra time last night to protect things.

I picked up an Aldi order on my way home this morning.  Hubbie helped me unload and get things put away before we ate breakfast. EA is in a good mood this morning and is just watching TV while we eat.
After we ate and we fed EA a bottle we decided to make a trip into our favorite thrift shop . We haven't been in it since the pandemic started. We made sure we wore our mask and were pleasantly surprised that everyone in the store had on a mask also. We took turns going in so that we didn't have to drag EA out in the cold. Hubbie didn't find anything but I found a piece of felt , some Christmas cookie cutters and a couple tops.  We left there and drove through a car lot to look at some bigger SUV's but EA had different ideas about stopping the car again so we just looked at them as we drove by. I will go back next week and look inside and see how much bigger they are than my Pilot.
We picked up IR and CA and got them burgers and fries for lunch and headed home.  CA didn't make it home today before she fell asleep so hubbie carried her inside and put her on the couch. The rest of us had lunch and then while hubbie rocked EA who isn't sleeping much today I cut up more apples to refill the dehydrators. I put more cinnamon sugar covered ones in this old dehydrator. I actually like this old dehydrator better than my newer one because this one has a fan and dries quicker.

I filled the newer dehydrator with plain apple slices. There is much more moisture showing up in this one.

EA is happily staying awake today for some reason.
Daughter picked the girls up and headed home and hubbie and I had afternoon tea and coffee and watched the news before heading out to get chores done.
The sky is beautiful this evening .


We came inside and hunkered down for another cold evening.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: