Monday, November 8, 2021

WARM AND SUNNY MONDAY

I woke up not feeling well as I think IR and CA generously shared their head cold with me. I thought for the couple previous days it was only the reaction I always have when we fire up our woodstove for the first time each season but I am sure this morning it is a nasty head cold.  I got chores done and took IR and CA to pre-school. I came home and ate breakfast and felt a lot better thankfully.  I got weekly laundry started while hubbie took care of EA. I fed EA her bottle while hubbie went up the road to relocate the opossum her caught in his live trap on the front porch last night. This opossum has been terrorizing the cats and eating their food that we leave out for them. Thankfully hubbie was able to actually hem it up last night and get it in the trap.  He turned it out in a place where there are no houses and it can live in the wild without trespassing.  I worked all morning getting laundry done and last weeks laundry put away.  I watered the downstairs plants and then went to pick up IR and CA from pre-school.  We came home to have lunch today. CA doesn't feel well today and her running nose has returned. She took a good long nap after she ate lunch. EA had her bottle and went to sleep so hubbie took IR outside to play so the house would be quiet and I could get laundry finished. These guys have become good friends and are certainly enjoying the warm sunny 68 degree day we are having.

D-in-love brought RL up to play with IR for awhile and then they all left. Hubbie and I got chores done.

The moon has jumped over Venus tonight and is on the other side of the planet.

I have felt worse as the day as went on and am coughing and sneezing with a dripping nose tonight so I am going to bed early with a big dose of Nyquil.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


 

No comments: