Sunday, November 28, 2021

CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATED

 Up to get a very nice but cold Sunday started. I got chores done then had a breakfast bar and coffee since we are having lunch I didn't want to fill up on a big breakfast. We cleaned house this morning and took the big rug our of the living room and got the Christmas tree up and ready for the kids to decorate after lunch. We fixed a simple lunch of spaghetti with salad and Texas toast .  We all ate and then we brought in the all the ornaments and the kids made short work of decorating the tree.















I love the memories this will create for the these kids and for me as I watch them grow up. They all will soon be like grandson who put the topper angel and a couple ornaments on before saying he was going to let the little kids finish !!
After everyone left hubbie and I relaxed for a few minutes before chore time. It has been sunny today but the temperature staying in the upper 40's and it was breezy.
I cleaned out my last chicken house that I missed yesterday with the kids here and the decorating going on.  Now all the hens are ready for winter and are all snug and warm with fresh shavings and lots of straw in the nesting boxes.
We came inside and relaxed for the evening, knowing tomorrow will be a hard day with everyone getting back on schedule after a 5 day break.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day and thankful for the Reason for this season, Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night.


No comments: