Tuesday, November 2, 2021

COOL TUESDAY

 Up to get the day started with all three of daughter's girls here early.  I got chores done and grabbed a cup of coffee on the way to get IR to pre-school today. CA rode along so hubbie would only have EA to deal with here. I was wondering how she would be not getting to stay at school today. She never mentioned staying so that was good even when IR's teacher asked her if she was sad she wasn't getting to stay at school today she didn't say anything.  When we got home I had breakfast and CA snacked on apple slices and cheese. Hubbie fed EA and then while CA played I changed the bed covers and washed the sheets. I also put away all the Halloween decorations and got out the few Thanksgiving decorations I have.  I fixed EA another bottle before CA and I left to go pick up IR. We left early because they are working on our road and have traffic stopped alternately.  CA went to sleep on the way to get IR. IR went to sleep on the way home which is unusual for her. I talked to daughter about it and she said she thought they were both just worn out from an active weekend.  Hubbie carried them in when we got home and they both slept for over 2 hours.  I did more cleaning while they slept and then fixed them a late lunch when they did wake up.  It is a very cool day and this was a great way to stay warm this afternoon. All snuggled together.

                                                  
After daughter picked up these three RL came in to show off her newly pierced ears. She has wanted to get them pierced for a long time but chickens out when she gets to the place to actually have it done but today was the day she went through with it.
We got chores done and I noticed these two have decided to be friends.
After chores I baked 6 caramel, 1 chocolate and 1 lemon pound cake to begin a busy baking holiday season.  Daughter and I are grateful for the extra holiday income but my back and leg muscles are not happy about it !!!!
Thankful for the wonderful blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night





No comments: