Monday, November 29, 2021

HARD RETURN MONDAY

 It was hard to roll out of bed this morning when that 7am alarm went off after five days of lounging in bed until after 8am.  I got chores done and then came inside where hubbie was getting breakfast for IR and CA while EA was fussing about being awake this early.   I took IR and CA to pre-school and they went right back in to normal and I made a stop at Ace Hardware on the way home to pick up a couple small gifts.  When I got here hubbie was getting EA a bottle and I got laundry started before we both had some breakfast. I spent the morning doing laundry and putting away all the "fall" decorations.  I had a couple stops to make while picking the girls up from pre-school so hubbie and EA went along with me. After we picked up IR and CA  we stopped by our insurance office to pay our home owners policy and I needed gas in the Honda so hubbie pumped it for me. 

It is another beautiful day but cold in the low 40's and windy.  We came home and all had lunch even EA had a bottle.  I got more laundry done and played with the kids. I don't really feel like doing anything this afternoon as the morning of going up and down the stairs with the fall decorations to get them stored away made my knee hurt. Add to that a very fussy refusing to eat much from a bottle EA and this afternoon called for a lot of sitting in the rocking chair.

After daughter picked up her girls we went out to get chores done. RL came up to stay awhile and help with chores.

I baked 6 caramel cakes tonight and worked on some Christmas gifts.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the Reason for this season, Jesus Christ

God Bless and Good Night

No comments: