Saturday, November 6, 2021

SUNNY SATURDAY

 Up to a lazy Saturday morning to gear up for the time change tonight !  I got chores done and then had breakfast. Hubbie went over to daughter's to help move a treadmill they are putting in our basement to replace the 2 old sketchy running ones we have down there now. They ordered a new exercise bike for their house. I cleaned house while he was gone and did some end of the month clean out. When hubbie got back he  said he left IR crying because he didn't bring her over here because he knew I was cleaning. He helped me clean some more and then we had lunch. After we ate I called daughter and told her we were done with the cleaning and the girls could come over if they still wanted to.  Of course it wasn't long before they were here. We enjoyed the nice sunny day outside.

I had some really good help at chore time.

After daughter picked the girls up hubbie and I came inside and relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: