Thursday, August 30, 2018

BOARD MEETING AND VBS IN 2008

Up to fix g-son his waffles and syrup and listen to him recap yesterday's game. His happy chatter was a complete turn around from yesterday morning.
After he and daughter left I did chores while hubbie gave IR a waffle for her breakfast.
We got ready and got things loaded for market.
Connie and Tommy, IR's other grandparents were waiting to pick her up when we got to market.
Connie had installed her car seat in the wrong position so hubbie had to help change it around before they left with her.
I got set up and had a good selling day once again thankfully.
Hubbie went and picked up some more no parking signs for the market parking lot and then helped put them all up. It was 1:00 before he finished so he made his dump / recycle run and picked up a sub sandwich for us for lunch. He now has to help haul some of the things I bring since I have 2 car seats in my backseat now so he had to come to market anyway.
He left going to run my banking and PO errands and stop at Sam's Club on his way home.
Daughter is picking up IR from Connie and bringing her here at 3:30  to hubbie while she goes to a meeting at school until about 5:30.
We had our monthly Curb market board meeting after market and it lasted until 4:45 but we got a lot of things discussed and made some important decision.
I had to stop at Aldi and Walmart on the way home for baking supplies for tomorrow. It was almost 6:30 when I got here and the rain storm that I had heard while I was in Walmart had passed through here leaving 1/2 inch of rain in the gauge and still some thunder in the distance.
I did chores and then had some more soup for supper with pimento cheese and chips.
It is really muggy outside this evening after the short rain storm and feels miserable.
My feet and back hurt from my long day and I am heading to a very early bedtime tonight.
I want to finish up the monthly decade pics tonight since I don't have any pics for this post. Back in August of 2008 I took g-son to his first year of Bible School at our church and he loved it.







 Daughter came and helped on several nights.



 D-in-love also helped on one night.







 His 2 year old class and g-son was the smallest and not quite 2 years old yet but he had a wonderful first VBS year.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: