Wednesday, August 22, 2018

BUSY WEDNESDAY AND 1958 BIRHTDAY PICS

Getting this Wednesday off to a rousing start with al 3 grands again today as other g-ma had something else to do today.
I did chores and then we all had breakfast to get ready for the day.
I started my baking while hubbie played with the kids . I baked 6 caramel, 4 chocolate, 6 pound cakes and 1 pan of brownies. I had a baking helper / taste tester  this morning !!

I put the kids a pizza in with the last oven full of cakes for their lunch and I put a pork loin in the pressure pot for hubbie and I to go with green beans and a salad.
I finished baking about 1:00 and we all had lunch.
After we ate both girls went down for naps so I went down to my sewing shop and cut out some small lace pillows .
I got all 11 of them sewed up but only got 5 stuffed and finished before IR woke up.


  I grabbed her and gave her to hubbie outside so she could ride in the stroller and watch him.
RL didn't sleep much longer then we all went outside to play on the swings until it was time for me to take g-son to soccer practice.
When I got back we played inside until their moms came after them.
Hubbie and I started to watch the early news but we both ended up napping until chore time.
I found my first Guinea egg today from one of the 2 guineas that I left in the lot today.
I let 4 guineas out to roam around the yard and pasture and eat the bugs but leave 2 shut up in the lot so that the 4 that are out won't wander too far. Then they easily can be called and put back up at night to keep them safe from predators around here. I have 2 white, 2 pearl and white and 2 solid pearls so it is easy to keep up with who needs to stay up each day.After chores I did weekly paperwork and then iced cakes and got things ready for market.
To begin the monthly decade pics a little late this is back in August of 1958 when my oldest brother turned 2 years old.




Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: