Saturday, August 25, 2018

GOOD MARKET SALES DAY AND 1988 BEACH TRIP

Up to get ready for market with thankfully none of the sick feelings I had last night.
Hubbie and I got there a few minutes early and got set up before we were covered up with customers.
We had a busy morning and it was good that daughter and IR came in when they did to help.
Hubbie took care of IR and daughter helped the new manager get the hang of the internet work that the manager is supposed to do.
I stayed busy all morning thankfully and all the orders got picked up so we had a really good sales day today.
Hubbie left at noon to go to Sam's club and Walmart for some things and then daughter and IR left shortly after to get home so IR could get a nap.
I left at closing time and made a stop at Ingles for some gas and some coffee creamer.
Hubbie was mowing the lawn when I got here and stopped long enough to help me get things unloaded and put a way.
I relaxed in the sunroom in the nice cool afternoon and watched him mow in the back yard.
In just a few minutes he came in and asked if I would help him find Tipper, daughter's dog who has disappeared from the yard. Rocky and Flash were hanging around the back door but there was no sign of Tipper. We called to her and then hubbie got in his truck and drove up and down the road looking for her. She did this once before and was found about 1/4 mile from here in the road.
I called daughter who came over to help look. Hubbie came back home without seeing any sign of her along the road but a few minutes later daughter drove up with Tipper in the car with her. She was up the road at some apartments where some kids were playing out in the yard.
Daughter thinks she is deaf in a least one of her ears because when she called to her she turned her head away from her .
Anyway thankfully she is back in her lot and will loose some of her roaming around the yard free time for sure.
Daughter left , hubbie went back to mowing and I started trimming some over grown Butterfy bushes in the back yard. I didn't trim these last year and they surely needed it this year.
Hubbie finished mowing and brought the truck down to load up all the trimmings and haul them away.
I came inside and watched the news and then did chores for the evening.
I picked the Greasy Beans for lunch tomorrow while hubbie dug potatoes. As I looked around the garden I sighed because  things are winding down and I sure will miss the fresh produce when things are all gone.
I am resting tonight and still feeling a little off  from normal but hopefully another really good night's sleep will help.
I am yawning now and it is only 9:00 !!!
I need to continue the August decade series since I have no pics for today.
We made a last trip to Myrtle Beach that August with the kids before #1 son started first grade.

















This is a news article my mom saved with one of her best friends in it from the Curb Market.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of my wonderful Savior.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: