Thursday, August 23, 2018

MARKET THURSDAY AND MEET THE TEACHER DAY

Up to get things going this morning and greet just g-daughter IR today to go to market with us.
I got chores done and got things loaded and ready to go a few minutes early this morning.
Market was really slow today and IR had the right idea !!!

I am thankful for the things I did sell as always.
Hubbie left while IR napped and did his dump / recycle run and brought us lunch.
We had finished our lunch before IR woke up and had hers. She loves walking around in market.
We got things packed up and headed out. IR and I went to the bank and then met hubbie at Aldi. From there hubbie came home and IR and I went to the PO to mail our bills, to sis-in-law Sandys to return her luggage that we borrowed and then home to meet daughter.
Daughter and IR left and then hubbie and I unloaded and got things put away. We rested outside in the covered patio in the wonderful breezy cool 78 degree for the high today evening.
Re brought CO and BB by while she took AD and EL to meet their teachers at the elementary school.
CO discovered Rocky liked grapes.
We played outside and inside until the other girls got back and they were very excited about their new adventure and looking forward to Monday.
After a short visit they all went home for supper and hubbie and I did chores. 
We had to make a trip to Walmart tonight for more baking supplies as more orders come in for Saturday. So far I have 10 caramel cakes on order plus several other cakes so it should be a great sales day but tomorrow will be a busy baking day.
Talked to d-in-love tonight and g-daughter RL has a fever and isn't feeling well tonight . I thought she was getting sick by the way she acted yesterday. 
G-son also  had his orientation at the middle school tonight and it went well and he has all very good teachers.
As I played with the kids this evening I noticed this wild Fall Clematis is taking over some of my shrubbery. This is so pretty but it is so invasive that we just can't leave it . I will wait until the blooms start to fade before I cut it all down though.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day and for a loving gracious Savior.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

Can't believe school will start soon. Hope RL feels better real soon. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings