Monday, August 20, 2018

FUN AT THE APPLE HOUSE AND GREEN BEAN CANNING

Uhhh !!!!  Monday morning again !!!  Woke to the sounds of all the grandkids coming in early this morning as their moms start their regular work schedules this week.
Both g-daughters are out of sorts this morning after spending long weekends with friends and family and getting lots of extra attention.
I got chores done and then helped get everyone breakfast before starting my laundry. This would be a great picture of the girls but it's what kind of pic you get when RL picks up your phone while she is having breakfast and her greasy finger happens to go right over the camera lens !!!
She was so excited because IR called her name !

RL helped me through the morning when she wasn't watching cartoons with IR and hubbie.
I fixed a good lunch of fried chicken tenders, fried potatoes , green beans and biscuits and everyone enjoyed it.
After lunch we went over to Grand Dads apple house to have some fun and get some goodies.
The kids all enjoyed running around on their playground.






The girls had ice cream while g-son munched on his apple do-nuts.

He is getting so tall !!!!
I got my first Honey Crisp apples of the season today. These are my favorite eating apples.
We left there and took the long  way home so that both girls would go to sleep. RL had a good nap after hubbie carried her in and put her on the couch but IR woke up and didn't get a nap all day.
I finished laundry and then I played with both girls after RL woke up.
I took g-son to soccer practice at 3:30 and then the girls had a snack and waited for their moms to pick them up while watching the rain. We had some heavy rain and there was 4/10ths inch in the gauge when it was over.
After the girls were picked up I went through my photos and got out the August decade pics . This is late to be doing this but it is just another one of those things I need to catch up on.
Hubbie and I did chores early as another rain storm looked like it was headed our way when we watched the early news.
After chores I canned the green beans that hubbie had broke last night. I had these 7 pretty quarts to add to the winter supply.
I blogged and then headed for bed to get an early start again tomorrow.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the love of my precious Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night.






1 comment:

linda m said...

Sounds like you had a really busy day. The beans look delicious. Blessings