Friday, August 24, 2018

T. G. I. F FOR SURE TODAY

T.G.I.F.  rolls around once again and today feels like a cooler Fall morning with clear blue skies and sunshine.
Only IR here this morning as RL is having to go to the doctor because of the  103 fever last evening.
She doesn't look very sick this morning at the doctor's office though !!!
Luckily the fever is gone and their was nothing that the doctor could find that might have caused it.
However they did give her another round of different antibiotics to hopefully kick that bad cough she has.

IR was out of sorts this morning so hubbie had her outside in the fresh air most of the morning.
I baked cakes all morning as orders kept coming in I baked 18 caramel, 2 pound and a pan of brownies.
We all had a late lunch while the last ones were in the oven.
Hubbie tried to get IR to take a nap and I cleaned house.
While she napped hubbie went outside to his shop and I worked on finishing 6 more of the baby pillows.
IR woke up and was ready to play.

She learned to back up to this little stool and sit down this morning and she has been sitting a lot today !!
She is a very smart little girl and we only have to show how to do something a couple times and she catches on.
When daughter arrived to pick her up I was laying down on the couch and she thought I was sick but I told her I was only pretty wiped out from an exhausting day and week and I thought I might have picked up g-daughter RL's little bug because my throat was feeling really scratchy. I just hope I get over it as fast as she did.
Hubbie and I got the chores done and then I iced cakes and got things ready for market.
A beautiful full moon was slowly rising in the clear sky tonight.

Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: