Thursday, August 19, 2021

ANOTHER ERRAND DAY

 All three grand girls arrived early this morning. I got chores done and then grabbed a quick breakfast before I made a cake delivery. I came back from the delivery and we loaded the girls up in hubbie's truck and we went to run our weekly errands. We made a stop at McDonalds first as they were craving cheeseburgers and fries from there. We stopped at one of our favorite walking park stops to have lunch and the girls all enjoyed it.

After the girls ate we headed to the dump/recycle center, then made stops at the bank and the Curb market to take in another bunch of money plant that I had gotten shucked. There were no customers in there at all.  
We came home and got inside before the sky clouded up. Hubbie and I ate our lunch while the girls watched TV.  They have been very good today to play together without disagreements. 


We watched a nasty thunder storm pass us by with only about 2/10ths inch of added rainfall thank goodness. Still praying for the devastated folks in Heywood and Transylvania counties just to the west of ours as they still search for 20 missing folks in the historic flooding that Fred dropped on them.           Thankfully the other 2 tropical storms are not coming our way ,although the path of Henri has changed and he is now going to hit the New England states this weekend.
Thankfully Grace has stayed on her projected path.
After all the girls left hubbie and I fixed a fresh from the garden supper for tonight.
We got chores done and then came inside where I baked 1 coconut cake and rested for the evening. My knee has ached pretty much all day so I am going to call the doctor tomorrow to see if I can get in to get a x-ray to see exactly how much damage my fall did.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for all the flood victims that have lost everything.
God Bless and Good Night





No comments: