Sunday, August 22, 2021

BLESSED SUNDAY

 Up to a sunny but humid Sunday morning. My knee is a bit more painful today than yesterday but I did really give it a workout yesterday.  I got chores done and then had breakfast before starting to get ready for today's lunch with the kids. Today is  a spaghetti day so I fixed cucumber salad and some zucchini boats to go with it along with Texas toast. #1 son's family and #2 son and Tif came early and ate and daughter's family came in late.  Aa's family isn't feeling well today so they stayed home.  Everyone enjoyed the lunch and these 2 look ready to pop and are hoping tonight's full moon might just be the trick.

IR stayed here this afternoon after everyone else went home. She played and watched TV while hubbie and I had a restful afternoon. We went out to get chores done and the rain that had been threatening all afternoon came and ran us in the feed shed for a little while to let it pass. Seems like we can't get past a day now without a shower of rain. IR is always on the lookout for the rainbow after the rain and found this one today.

 After the rain stopped we got chores done and then while IR and hubbie had ice cream outside I pickedblueberries. Seems like the blueberries are lasting a long time this year.  I have so many tomatoes staring at me when I walk through the sunroom that is what I intend to tackle tomorrow and maybe grapes on Tuesday as they are really ripening quickly.
Thankful for the bounty of garden produce we have had this year.  
Thankful for the wonderful blessings of this Sunday and praying for these 2 babies that are arriving into this crazy world any day now.
God Bless and Good Night