Sunday, August 29, 2021

EVERYONE IS HOME !!!

 Up to get the girls up and start the day. IR helped me with chores again this morning and then we all had breakfast.  We had some great help breaking beans for dinner today.


#1 son's family and Aa's family came to have lunch with us. I made a huge mac and cheese and ham casserole , green beans, corn, biscuits and sweet tea for lunch.   After lunch we had watermelon outside for dessert and then after everyone left the girls and us rested for a while.  Daughter is getting ready to come home tonight. we think.  EA is a big healthy baby and daughter is doing very well.

We took #2 son and d-in-love-Tif supper of the lunch fixings we had . I remembered the mac and cheese and ham casserole is one of her favorites I make so that is why I made it today. She is doing good and the baby is good also.   I still can't believe I have 2 new grand daughters in less than a week.
We came home and got chores done  and watched the news of the Cat 4 hurricane that made landfall in Louisiana today and may be headed our way.

We met daughter, son-in-love and EA at their house this evening.  This little girls was certainly glad to be coming home so soon.

The girls were thrilled with their baby sister.





Thankful and blessed beyond measure this evening. I am so glad we have a loving Lord and Savior in Jesus Christ who watches over all of us.


God Bless and Good Night




1 comment:

linda m said...

Congratulations on both of your new granddaughters. Glad to hear both of the mothers and babies are doing fine.