Thursday, August 26, 2021

GRAND DAUGHTER NP IS HERE !!!!!

 Woke to the sweetest picture on my phone from #2 son saying she was here and he would call later with the details.

Bad thing was I knew by the hair cover and the fact that it was son doing the skin to skin with the new born baby that it meant that Tif had to have a c-section.  But when son called later it became glaringly necessary for that to happen around 3am this morning and both were recovering nicely. He was taking care of the baby while she came out of  the surgery.   He said the baby was super healthy and was a very good eater.  
I got chores done today and then hubbie and I picked up CA who wanted to ride with us to run our errands today . This is the first time she has wanted to go along with us without her sister but she was ready and willing.  We made stops at the dump/recycle center, made a cake delivery at market and then made a stop in Sav Mor grocery store. CA slept the entire trip until we got home. We got things carried in and then we all had lunch. CA was very hungry after her long morning nap.  Daughter and IR came over after she made a stop at the hospital to have some flowers delivered to #2 son and d-in-love-Tif.    Tif was awake and feeling much better and the baby is so cute !!!  All 7lbs 9 ounces and 18 inches of her.  God is so good and we are blessed for a 5th time with a little girl who will be known on here as NA.



I took it easy this afternoon after working preserving food each day this week. Although I have plenty of tomatoes staring at me, but they can wait until tomorrow.  I did cut the okra again this evening.

I made another cake delivery this afternoon and then got chores done.   I iced the 3 caramel cakes tonight and then rested for the evening.  The "I" storm was named today and may be headed our way early next week.
We are so saturated right now with rain as we got another 1" last night from the thunder storm that passed through more soaking rain would cause more flooding for sure.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and so thankful for the protective arms of Jesus Christ in the birth of my 5th grand child, little NA and her mom through her surgery.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

Praise the Lord that little NA is healthy and Tif is doing well. Congratulations on your fifth grandchild!