Saturday, May 5, 2018

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS ON THIS BUSY SATURDAY

Thankful for an extra hour of sleep this morning hubbie and I were up getting ready for market.
Daughter is filling in on Saturdays in the market  manager's job until we can get a new one hired.
She and IR had to be there before 8am today.
When we arrived she had IR sitting in her highchair in the office area watching cartoons on her laptop.
We got set up then hubbie took IR for a walk so she would go to sleep for her morning nap.
Market was busy today with spring flowers starting to show up in market along with more early produce. I was glad to see this green house vendor bringing in their beautiful flowers today to brighten the place up.
#1 son's family stopped by market after g-son's soccer game which they won and he continued his goal scoring frenzy and was a happy boy. D-in-love found a flat of Snap Dragons to plant on her front porch.
I had a really good sales day today and am very thankful.  Hubbie stayed all day helping take care of IR while daughter managed the office.
So far we have 3 applicants for the manager job.
We all left market and hubbie and I came straight home to have a late lunch of the chicken tortillo soup that the soup chef had for sale today.
After we ate we moved all the plants that have wintered inside upstairs and downstairs outside into their summer spots and watered all of them very well as well as rinsed off the winter dust. I pulled the dead leaves off all the plants and looked around for what new plants I need to fill some empty pots.
The FFA sale out at the highschool is this coming week.
We did chores then hubbie went down to help #1 son with some post he was putting in and I walked around the yard enjoying more of my spring blooming plants. Two of my favorite Azaleas have grown together in this spot.
The front one has blooms that look like small carnations .
And this pink blushed bloom is really pretty also but is getting hidden by the front carnation blooms.
My Weigela bush is blooming now.
And I saw my first Rose today on this pretty peach colored vine that is below the house on the sunny southern side.
I relaxed for the evening .
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the beautiful wonders of God's perfect creations.
God Bless and Good Night







No comments: