Friday, May 25, 2018

LAST DAY OF PRE-SCHOOL THIS YEAR

T.G.I.F  rolls around again and it seems as I get up to get the chores done and get RL to pre-school that it was last Friday just yesterday !!!
Today is RL's last day of pre-school for this year. She will move up to the 2-year class next year. Since her birthday is in September and our school cut off is August 25th she will always seem to be a year behind. But thankfully several of the kids she goes to pre-school with have similar birthdays.
She talked about a pizza party all the way to school this morning and she was excited.
This is Ms. Jodi the head teacher who has taught this same age class for 15 years and has made this an awesome year for RL.
These two helpers made the year run smoothly and RL loved both Christina and Tess.

This is her class as they came inside from the playground.
Hubbie and I did house cleaning this morning until I went to get my hair cut .
When I got back we had lunch then this little girl finally conked out for a nap after spending an active morning playing.
While she slept I baked cakes, 12 caramel, 4 chocolate, 2 pound and 1 pan of brownies.
I was just finishing up when daughter came to pick up IR. She was taking her to Blue Ridge Community College with her to prepare for their high school athletic banquet tonight.
I did chores a little early so I could start my cake icing.
The juvenile guineas seem to really like their new house.

 And they really love this roosting pole .
After chores #1 son came up to get a dozen eggs, a bike carrier and some queen size sheets to take on their camping trip. They are leaving tonight and driving to Cherokee to meet some friends, Chad and Brianna and their kids for the long weekend.
They borrowed John, d-in-love's mom's friend's camper to use.

I pray that the weather doesn't really turn bad for them this weekend as this first named tropical storm of the season heads into the gulf and then brings a lot of rain to us through the middle of next week.
The 2018 hurricane season doesn't officially start until next Friday but Alberto came a week early.
These are all the names for this season's Atlantic storms.
Thankfully #1 son's family made it safely to their camping destination this evening even in the heavy traffic.
We went to bed tonight and were lulled to sleep by the sound of rain on our roof once again.
Thankful for all my blessings of this day and for the love of a wonderful Savior.
God Bless and Good Night 






No comments: