Monday, May 14, 2018

SICK DAY FOR BOTH G-DAUGHTERS

Interesting morning as I was awaken by a crying IR as she didn't want her mom to leave her this morning. She was running a low grade fever and felt bad so after a dose of Tylenol daughter went on to work and left IR to conk out on Pawpaw.

RL is home with the hand foot and mouth disease and her mom took off work to stay with her since she can't go back to her pre-school until her blisters all go away.
I did chores and then had breakfast before IR woke from her Tylenol induced nap.
Daughter decided to get off early and come take her home for the day to keep an eye on her to see if she has the same thing RL does.
Hubbie and I had a couple errands to run in town and then  we came home for lunch.
I love where I live when you find clothespins in a hanging basket on the clearance sale rack at the local Dollar General store !!!

After we ate I started the weekly laundry and hubbie went to get a haircut.
I cleaned all around the downstairs woodstove and closed it up until next season.
I worked on laundry most of the afternoon.
Hubbie picked g-son up from school as d-in-love was keeping her annual exam appointment.
G-son is like a hollow tube when he gets in from school and eats everything in sight.
He walked home when his mom got back.
I watched the early news then did chores. As I walked this evening I noticed these Roses that have suddenly burst into bloom.
Also my Stella Dora daylilies are starting to bloom.
It has been another upper 80's sunny day but this evening the clouds from the rain system that is headed our way started covering the sky.
After tomorrow we are predicted to get a break from the summer heat and get some much needed rain.
Hubbie worked on the new Guinea house and got a roof over it so the wood wouldn't get soaked.
We both spent a relaxing evening. I went through my photos in search of May decade pics and tonight I can start with a really early family event, throwing it all the way back to May 9,1918 when my mom's sister, my aunt Gertie May Ruff was born.
This is a teenage Gertie Mae.
#2 son and Tif made it to Destin Florida about 7:00 tonight. They took Bear their dog with them for the first time and he rode all the way there in son's lap.
They got there tonight in time for son to have his favorite meal of crab legs.

Their first glimpse of this beach on the panhandle of Florida.



Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for both g-daughters tonight that they get better from their sickness really soon.
God Bless and Good Night




1 comment:

linda m said...

Sure hope both your grand-daughters are feeling better soon. Our rain brought us lower temps so you should get a break. Blessings