Thursday, May 24, 2018

GOOD MARKET DAY AND 1998 MEMORY

Woke early to the sound of the g-girls getting here. I got up earlier today to get things ready for market. I did chores and then we loaded the girls. I dropped RL off at her pre-school and IR and I met hubbie at market. We took turns holding her and getting unloaded and set up then I fixed her a bottle and she had breakfast.
Hubbie had stopped and bought us a bacon, egg and cheese biscuits on his way and IR loved having some of these also.
Connie picked her up about 10:00.
Sales were pretty slow today so hubbie left early and ran his errands on his way home.
I did manage to have a pretty good day with the 6 cake order I already had and some other sales.
I left market and went to the bank, PO, Ingles and Aldi on the way home for groceries and baking supplies.
I made it home about 3:30 and hubbie helped me unload. It has looked like rain any minute all afternoon but so far none has fallen.
Hubbie and I decided to work on the wire lot for my new guinea house. We worked until chore time.
I did chores and then came inside to watch the late news.
Back in May of 1998 hubbie and I were selling crafts on the Tractor Show circuit and this month we were at a show in Dacusville, SC. I remember this was a lovely location on the banks of a large creek that this covered bridge went over.

The kids always traveled with us and these were some special memories. 
Thankful for the precious memories of my families earlier days and for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.

1 comment:

linda m said...

Blessings to you today. Have a wonderful weekend.