Friday, April 2, 2021

BEAUTIFUL BUT COLD GOOD FRIDAY

 24 degrees as I headed out to get chores done this morning. The sunrise was pretty.

And the sky was so blue it looked like a "fall" sky as well as felt more like winter today than spring with the high temperature not getting about the mid 40's.

All the grandkids were here and hubbie took g-son to school . I went back inside and fixed breakfast.  RL and IR entertained me while I finished eating since they had already had their breakfast.



The girls played well together today . We stayed inside once again and kept a wood stove fire going all day for the second day in a row. Hopefully tomorrow will be a warmer day.                                               I made a cake delivery this afternoon to one of our church members just before the girls all left.              Hubbie and I watched the early news then we headed outside to get chores done.  We left the covers on the blueberries and pear trees all day today in hopes they would capture enough heat through the day to help them stay warm tonight as the temperature is supposed to drop lower than last night and the wind has died down. 
I made a pound cake and an Easter cake for the kids on Sunday tonight. 
This is the saddest day in Biblical times as Jesus was nailed to that cross and died to save us all from our sins. 

And since we know the ending to this great story we also know that soon after the saddest day there was the gladdest day in Biblical times as Jesus's tomb was found empty.
Thankful that He is my Savior for all times and that He would sacrifice so much for me. There is no match for that kind of love and I am forever grateful each day and so glad to call Jesus Christ my Savior.
God Bless, Good Night and Happy Easter