Thursday, April 15, 2021

THURSDAY ERRAND DAY

 Up today to stay with IR and CA while hubbie picks up g-son and takes him to school. I got chores done and then grabbed a breakfast bar and a cup of to go coffee and headed to Sam's Club to pick up our curbside order. I was very impressed with the gentleman who brought our order to the car. He got out one of my cold bags and put all my cold things in it as he loaded it in my Honda. I love to go in the mornings so that they aren't so busy and it paid off today with the excellent service.  I came home and we unloaded all the groceries and then got in hubbie's truck to go run our regular weekly errands. We went to the dump / recycle center for our first stop. Then we headed to Sav Mor to pick up some dog food and few more items. Next stop was the Curb Market to give the new treasurer some paperwork and check in with everyone and pick up a couple items.  We left there and stopped at the PO to mail the bills, then to 4x4 country for hubbie to get a chainsaw bar he needed. Our last stop was at our insurance agents office to pay our automobile policy.  We got home for a late lunch. The girls had PB&J sandwiches and hubbie and I tried some new mini chicken tacos I got at Sam's.   After we ate the girls played inside for a while I helped the new market treasurer file some important papers over the phone.

After I got off the phone I moved the chicks from the living room where they are starting to really dust things up to the sunroom. I can't put them in the outside box yet because of the cold nights coming the next couple days. I ended up with 27 very lively little chicks.
We took the girls outside for play time until their mom's arrived to pick them up. The wind kicked up this afternoon and it is definitely a cooler evening even with the sunshine.  I watched the news then got chores done. I also watered all my raised beds and garden plants this evening hoping it the weather forecaster's do miss the 36-38 temperature they are predicting for tonight the water will help them survive. It is all cool weather vegetables but they are just now coming up and very tender.
We watched a TV program tonight then I finally caught up my blog post for the week. Some days I just can't find time or just can't get in the mood to sit down at the computer and write a post. But I am caught up now and hope to stay that way.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night