Thursday, April 8, 2021

ROUTINE ERRAND DAY

 Up to get chores done and then head out to get weekly errands done.  We both needed to pick up our new glasses today so that was our first stop. This is the second try for mine and I was glad when I put them on that they felt better and I could see pretty clearly, although as I wore them later in the morning I still don't think I can see distance as well with the new ones as I could with my old glasses but I can see closer better.  Hubbie said his had some good points and some bad points also  so we will try to get adjusted to them over the weekend and see if that makes a difference.   Next stop was an egg delivery and then  to Sav Mor for a few groceries, then to the bank and last stop today was the dump / recycle center.  It is partly cloudy today but the clouds don't really look threatening yet.   We came home to find d-in-love-A , RL and Deb, d-in-love's mom riding around on the 4-wheeler. They stopped and we had a nice visit while RL had a popsicle and played .  After they all left hubbie and I had lunch and then hubbie mowed the lawn while I cleaned out the Silkie house for my third house cleaning of the week and the last one.  I also planted all the herb and flower plants I bought Tuesday at the greenhouse.  Hubbie came in from mowing and we had an early supper.   We got chores done and  then I baked some cakes.  I am tired again tonight but not as much as last night. I think the cooler temps helped my energy level stay up.  I took a short walk just at dark tonight to enjoy the late night coolness and listen to all the night creatures that are already calling out.

Thankful for the blessings of this day.

God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Blessings! Have a great weekend.