Wednesday, April 14, 2021

WALKING TRAIL DAY

 Our late night made it hard to get up this morning to get the day started. Hubbie took g-son to school and I got chores done when he got back. Today is the last unseasonably warm day in the upper 70's so we decided to go to the walking trail this morning with the girls and pick up lunch at McDonalds for them on the way home. It is surely a beautiful day and the girls all enjoyed the walk.






We pick up lunch and came home to eat. The girls were ravenous after the very active morning. We all rested after lunch and then went outside to play for while before their mom's came to pick them up. IR wanted to spend the night again but we told her we would do it again on the weekend.   It has turned cloudy this evening and looks like rain but we got only a light sprinkle.  This was the only sky that was visible in the cloudy sky this evening.
After chores I came inside and did paperwork and paid bills before icing the cakes I baked last night. 
And to give a report on my new shoes, I love them, on the long walk this morning they felt so good and my feet have not hurt at all after a very active day , so far so good and I didn't even have my hard insoles in them and have had no knee pain.
We are both tired tonight to an early bedtime felt good.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: