Wednesday, April 28, 2021

EARLY ERRAND DAY

 Up to greet all the grandkids today. Hubbie took g-son to school then I got chores done and we had breakfast with the girls.  We are running our errands today because the tree cutters and a our pest spray company are both coming tomorrow.  We went to the PO, Sav Mor grocery, Walgreens, bank, dump, and Fletcher Feed to pick up chicken feed and a new roll of wire to reconstruct the lot after the trees are down. We came home for a late lunch of mac and cheese for the girls and sandwiches for hubbie and I. After lunch the girls played outside while we unloaded the feed and got things put away.


CA napped while we worked.
We came inside and the girls colored and played the afternoon away. After they were picked up hubbie and I went outside and raked the driveway and upper lawn of all the small branches left from the fallen limbs from the tree cutters. I am so hoping by tomorrow night this view will be really changed and these 2 limbless trees will be reduced to short stumps.
Back inside I baked some cakes and then hubbie and I relaxed for the evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: