Tuesday, February 18, 2020

ANOTHER RAINY DAY

Woke up this morning with a sour stomach for some unknown reason.  I worked through it , getting chores done and taking both RL and IR to pre-school this morning. IR has had such a turn around it is mind blowing  as she runs into her classroom ahead of me and talks to her teacher.
I came home and had coffee and toast with a couple boiled banty chicken eggs for breakfast. My stomach still feels a bit shaky but not as bad as earlier.
I took it easy most of the morning doing some ironing and paperwork for the Curb Market in filing the annual report for last year.
CA napped for a long time in the quiet house and hubbie got to rest after a couple nights of restless sleeping.
We all went to pick up the girls and took them to lunch at McDonalds as usual on Tuesdays. The workers at this McDonalds are getting to know us and gave the girls stickers today.
It has been a cloudy misting rain day all day so we came home to play inside today. CA gets a lot of attention on these play inside days.

Hubbie took IR and CA to meet their mom after he picked up g-son. She was taking them to a basketball game that starts right after school today.
D-in-love came in early to pick up RL and G-son and hubbie and I headed over to Aa's to get the chores done over there before the heavier rains get here.
We came back and got our chores done and I emptied 3/10ths inch of rain from the gauge so far.
The heaviest rains is supposed to start about dark tonight.
This weeks weather is crazy as we are going from this rain to snow in a couple days.
Our 2 local weather gurus are in pretty much agreement about the amount we are getting however they both say it could be more but they don't agree on the timing of when it is going to arrive. One says around 9-10 in the morning the other says after lunch. Thursday morning will be a tough call for the school officials.

We just have our fingers crossed that they get the amount right. I would love to have a bigger snow but not this week with all the extra duties we have.
Hubbie and I rested this evening.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

Your weather sounds like around here. One day it rains the next it snows. The weather people are always wrong about when and how much. I keep telling my hubby I wish I was a weather person. To get paid big bucks to always be wrong sounds good to me. Hahah