Saturday, February 15, 2020

GOOD MARKET DAY

Feeling a little better this morning after another Nyquil induced good night's sleep.  At least my nose isn't dripping uncontrollably !!
Hubbie and I got chores done and things loaded up for market. He went by daughter's to pick up her baked goods and I met him at market.
Market was surprisingly good today  and I had a good sales day for this time of year and could have made more if I had felt like doing some caramel cake baking yesterday but I am thankful for all that I did sell.
Hubbie left about noon to make a couple stops on his way home at Lowes and Walmart.
I left when market closed and stopped at Ingles for some whipped topping for the strawberry shortcake dessert I have planned for tomorrow's lunch.
Hubbie helped me unload and then I rested since I still feel pretty wiped out by this time of day and he worked some more on the new dog lot he is building.
We got chores done this afternoon and then watched a great basketball game between UNC / Virginia. I like both these teams and appreciate the clean play and sportsmanship of all the players. It was a see saw game which Virginia won on a last second shot.
The weather was cool all day today in the mid 40's but the sun was shining making it feel warmer.
These 2 littles are celebrating Valentines day with their family in Charlotte at the Great Wolf Lodge water park.

Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: