Thursday, February 27, 2020

SLOW MARKET DAY

Heard the familiar sound of all 5 grandkids this morning. Hubbie took g-son to school and I got chores done in a blowing snow.
As RL and IR and I made out way to pre-school the snow was coming down harder and harder but the ground is too warm for it to stick even with the 30 degree temperatures.
I dropped both girls at pre-school and then met hubbie and CA at market.
I changed out my Valentine décor for St Patricks Day green today before I set out my cakes since there was no customers to be seen in market early today.


I was certainly correct about a slow market day as there was absolutely no customers in market .
I took care of some market business and made the deposit for the month before leaving to pick up IR at pre-school.
She had another good day and was happily talking about her friends and what she did today at school.
We picked up lunch at McDonalds on the way back to market.
CA was napping when we got back to market and hubbie had sold the first items of the day while I was gone.
IR ate her lunch and then CA woke up to have her bottle.  Sue the market manager always likes to feed her so she gave her the bottle while hubbie put away all the Christmas decorations Sue had gone through this morning.
I sold a few more things this afternoon and made it an okay day thankfully.
The snow had stopped earlier and the sun came out but the wind and temps getting only into the upper 30's made for a pretty raw day.
We all left at closing time, IR wanted to go with me and CA went with hubbie. I made stops at the bank where IR got stickers and then mailed the bills at the PO on our way to Ingles. IR loves to ride in these car buggies and she was very relaxed today riding around.
She wanted some watermelon slices for her reward for being good today so she definitely got some.

We got home and got everything unloaded and put away then IR enjoyed her watermelon which she kept giving a thumbs up for.
After daughter picked the girls up hubbie and I did chores. I checked the game camera out that I had put near the roosting tree where the last 4 guineas roost and saw the fox that was enjoying guinea dinners . We put up a motion light under the tree in hopes the light flashing on will scare the predator off and save the last 4 guineas. I try to get the guineas to go up in their old house each night but they refuse to go and fly back to their favorite roosting tree.
We came inside and I finished our taxes to complete the task for another year.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: