Friday, February 28, 2020

FOX REPELLANT IDEAS NEEDED

Friday, yay !!!   Up to get the kid off to schools. hubbie took g-son and I did chores then took RL to pre-school.
I came home and had breakfast , then started baking cakes. I baked 6 caramel and 2 pound cakes. The weather folks are using the "s" word in the forecast for tonight and in the morning so market will probably be dead .
These sisters are starting to act more and more like sisters as they already are pushing each other, even CA tries to push IR out of her way.

The snowflakes falling caught IR's attention this afternoon and had her mesmerized for a long time.

Daughter has spent the last two days at the Crown Plaza hotel in Asheville with some of her high school students and some other teachers at the "leader in me" symposium . Daughter is in the center in the dark sweater.
After she picked the girls up hubbie and I got chores done and then went looking around the pastures for the fox den our nightly visitor might be hiding out in but we didn't find anything. 
Thankfully he hasn't gotten another of the 4 guineas I have left but it hasn't been for lack of trying as he has been back every night. We put up a motion light  but it has had no effect on him as he searches under the roosting tree for a way to get another guinea that is roosting in the top of the tree.








I am adding an old transistor radio under the tree tonight with the motion light.  If anyone has any other ideas for fox repellant please let me know. We have tried each day since the first guinea was taken to catch the remainder of the guineas and put them in a safe place but they are not having being caught and refuse to come back inside their old house.
We came inside and I iced my caramel cakes then caught up my blog post. My old computer evidently periodically will refuse to download pictures so that is why my blog post got behind once again. Tonight was the magic night and everything loaded as it should have over the last 3 days.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



1 comment:

linda m said...

Wish I had some ideas about fox repellent, but I don't, except for the motion light. Computer problems seem to be the norm. I am taking mine in for service and upgrade in a week and a half. It keeps running slower and some pages won't load. Good luck with yours. Blessings