Friday, February 14, 2020

SICKLY VALENTINES DAY

I had to take a dose of Nyquil last night to get to sleep with my very stuffy nose so I felt really rested this morning after a good nights sleep.
Hubbie took g-son to school then I got chores done with a Kleenex stuck in my nose to catch the drips.
I took RL to school and IR rode with me and was sad because she couldn't stay at school today when she saw all the kids bringing in their treats and cupcakes.
We came home and I fixed a big breakfast of eggs, grits and bacon to hopefully help me feel better.
We had an appointment at 11:00 to take Rosie , out red Aussie to the vet to have her rabies shot . We started loading up the cage and the girls at 10:15 so we could get there without any problems.
I took Rosie into the vet's office while hubbie stayed in the car with a sleeping CA and let IR get in the front seat and pretend she was driving my Honda.
We got right into get the shot and were loaded up and headed home by the time her 11:00 appointment time rolled around.
Thankfully Rosie didn't get sick or use the bathroom in her cage and it was a very smooth trip.
Back home I stayed inside with CA while hubbie let IR play outside in the playhouse trailer and get some swinging in before her hands got really cold .
We all had lunch together and then we all took an afternoon nap. I usually don't take naps during the day but I really feel crummy this afternoon so it felt good to just relax awhile.
After school Re brought EL and BB in to give the girls some Valentine candy and then daughter took them home. We followed Re back to her house to help her unload feed and get all the animals fed so we will know her routine while they make a fun trip shortly.
We came back and got our chores done then I crashed again for the evening. I usually have one really bad day when I have a head cold and I am hoping today has been that bad day because I feel totally wiped out this evening.

Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless, Good Night and Happy Valentines Day

No comments: