Sunday, February 16, 2020

BUSY SUNDAY

Ahhhh !!!  Sunday mornings are my favorite as this is the only non-early rising day I have right now.
I got chores done at a leisurely pace and then had breakfast. Hubbie is making a crock pot full of chili and a cake of cornbread for lunch today. I was in charge of dessert today and I sliced strawberries last night to have ready for the strawberry shortcake so I didn't have anything to do this morning except clean off the dining room table.
We made it to church early and caught up with some friends.
Back home we had only #1 son's family for lunch.
Daughter and her family are on their way home from a weekend at Great Wolf Lodge in Charlotte where the girls enjoyed getting to spend some time with a couple cousins.
They left this morning after IR tired of the water play .
Hubbie worked on the new dog lot all afternoon since this week is supposed to bring more rain and maybe even some snow to our area he wanted to get Rocky moved down here.
I put away laundry and then pruned our blueberry bushes. Looks like we are going to have a bountiful harvest if the weather doesn't harm the already budding fruit.

Later this afternoon RL helped with the chores at Aa's farm. She got up in his tractor and said send a picture to Aa and tell him she had everything under control !!!


I think the sky looks like snow is coming .
We came home and got chores done here and then I tackled #2 son and d-in-love Tif's taxes.
I am still sneezy but haven't felt bad at all today thankfully.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and thankful for the traveling mercies for daughter's family today.
God Bless and Good Night