Wednesday, February 26, 2020

YEARLY MAMMOGRAM

Only g-son and RL this morning as Connie came to stay with IR and CA today at their house. Hubbie took g-son to school and I get chores done.  There is a very thick fog this morning.

Hubbie got ready and went with me this morning as we have a pretty busy day ahead of us today and needed to get an early start on it.
We made our first stop at Lowes to see if they had gotten any of the washers I wanted in. There was still an empty spot on the floor where they are supposed to be but the clerk that came to help us said they had 2 of them in the back. This is the last day of the sale so they probably were waiting to put them out until after the sale. It was on sale for $658 down from $999.

We bought one of them and scheduled a delivery for this coming Sunday which was the only available date for a couple weeks.
We left there and stopped in Aldi for groceries and baking supplies and made a stop at Ingles.
We came home and put things away and got all the cold things in the frig then away we went again.
Hubbie needed to look for some new boots so he has been wanting to go the discount boot barn for  awhile. He didn't find any boots he liked but did get a very comfortable pair of new tennis shoes. Of course I found a pair of my favorite Alegria shoes on sale so I came home with a pair of summer sandals and a pair of on sale knee socks.  Hubbie also got some diabetic socks to see if they would help the tinkling foot pain he has when he wears any other sock.
He has neuropathy in his feet and has been having trouble finding socks and shoes that don't make his feet ache.
I had my regularly scheduled mammogram appointment at 1:00 today so we headed there after the boot barn.
Very happy to get a good report on this year's mammogram. Thank you Lord !!
Hubbie and I went to Schlotzsky's to have a quick late lunch then we headed home.
Hubbie went outside to work in his wood pile and I got our taxes started while the house was quiet.
We got chores done then I came inside and got the weekly paperwork and bill paying done for the week.
Then while I watched Survivor on TV I baked 2 pound cakes and a pan of brownies.
Market will be slow tomorrow I'm sure because there is snow in the weather forecast for in the morning.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for a good report from my mammogram for another year.
God Bless and Good Night






No comments: