Wednesday, February 12, 2020

BORING RAINY BAKING DAY

Up to greet only g-son and RL this morning as son-in-love's mom is coming up to stay with IR and CA today.
Hubbie took g-son to school, I got morning chores done and then hubbie went with me to drop off RL at her pre-school.
Then we made stops at Lowes to check out washing machines but they were sold out of the one I wanted. Home Depot didn't have one either.
We stopped at Aldi and Sam's Club for baking supplies and groceries for the week.
We made it home in time to have lunch here. It is a nice day so far, cloudy but no rain yet so hubbie went out to work on a bigger dog lot for Rocky.  I started my baking for the day. I baked 6 caramel, 2 chocolate, 3 pound cakes and a pan of brownies.
By the time I finished these hubbie had came inside because the rain had started falling outside.
He went to pick up g-son and then we did chores early trying to beat the heavier rains predicted.
We are both getting head colds so hubbie sat down to rest while I did weekly paperwork and paid bills.
I finished the evening icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
Tomorrow is the day before Valentines but the rain is supposed to be really heavy in the morning.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: