Tuesday, February 25, 2020

SCHOOL DAY , TAX DAY

All the kids here early this morning. Hubbie took g-son to school, I did morning chores and discovered another of my guineas is missing. We didn't hear any commotion last night so whatever got it was quiet and quick.
I took both girls to per-school today and this is IR's day for snacks and she proudly carried the pretzel sticks in to her teachers.

I came home and had breakfast then did some tax work while CA napped. It is a cloudy drizzly morning but the sun is supposed to make an appearance after lunch hopefully.
IR was happily watching for me with all her friends today.

Hubbie and CA were with me and we all headed to our regular stop at McDonalds. RL and IR always eat so good here and they have a lot of fun plus the workers here are so nice to the girls. They even put M&M's in their ice cream cups today.

We left there and drove through Jackson Park to check out the playgrounds there.  We let the girls slide and swing for a few minutes but were very surprised at the condition on the equipment there as there was holes in most of the slides and the swings looked to be ready to cut through the brackets with each swing. It was also very wet and muddy so we didn't stay long at all.
We came home and CA took a nap while the bigger girls played in the playroom.
After the girls were picked up hubbie and I got our chores done. We looked around in the upper pasture for evidence of the missing guinea and found some feathers but not enough that we thought that was where it was eaten.
I took a long walk into the bottom pastures but didn't find anything there but lots of standing water from all the rain we've had and a beautiful colorful sunset.  The eastern sky was colorful also.
 But the western sky got prettier and prettier !!



I spent the evening finishing up #2 son and Tif's taxes.  Only ours left to go in this month I call tax month.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: