Sunday, February 9, 2020

RESTFUL SUNDAY

The mid 20's temps last night had the snow turned to ice this morning and the roads had black ice on them so we decided to play it safe and stay home today. It was nice to lounge in bed longer on a cold morning.



The animals didn't look impressed when I was late letting them out of their houses and feeding them.
I came back inside and had breakfast then did some house cleaning. We hadn't planned on having lunch but the roads got better and #2 son needed to have daughter help him with some papers on the computer and he also needed to talk to #1 son about his septic inspections so we threw some spaghetti together and had some Texas toast and I put some brussell sprouts in the oven to roast and made a fruit salad.
Everyone ate and then took care of all their business.
Daughter wanted me to go with her over to Dollar General to check out a sale they were having and we found some great deals.
IR stayed with pawpaw and we took a sleeping CA with us.
When we got back IR was asleep also so we got her loaded in daughter's van and she headed home with 2 sleepy heads.
Hubbie went outside to work on expanding his what used to be beagle lot to make it larger and put it closer to my hen lot so we can put Rocky the dog in it so he can help protect the hens from predators.
I don't feel great today so I took advantage of the warm sunshine coming in through the big living room bay window and rested until chore time.
We got chores done then I gathered some tax figures and started working on daughter's taxes.
I can't work on the computer long before the nerves in the back of my neck start hurting so I got a good start on hers .
Thankful for the blessings of this day and thankful that everyone stayed safe during the ice this morning.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

We had about 8 inches os snow yesterday. I was able to make it to Church before the snow started falling for real. i will be seeing out tax man on Wednesday. I just don't trust myself enough to do them myself. Blessings