Tuesday, July 27, 2021

BORING DAY

 Up to a cloudy morning. It is still very humid and already hot outside this morning as I headed out to get chores done.  I had breakfast then daughter came to go to the laundry out the road with me . She has a lot of baby pillows and covers for things that need to be washed and ready for the new baby so was taking all of it to the laundry to get it done at one time. We got there and were all alone for a while in the laundry. She went to deliver some bread while I got the first loads in the dryer and when she came back we got all the things in the dryers. I dried my things also as the rain is supposed to come back this afternoon. I did bring the rugs home to hang on the line because of their rubber backs. It only took us about an hour to get it all done and we picked up lunches on the way home. The girls had all been at d-in-love-A's house and she brought them up to meet us for lunch. We all ate then they took all three girls over to Markeeta's for haircuts.  I iced caramel cakes while they were gone and then when they all got back we played and watched TV while a storm came through the area out barely skimmed us with only a short rain shower.       After everyone left hubbie and I got chores done and then had a fresh corn and cucumber supper. #1 son's family came by for some cucumbers and squash.  I baked 5 more cakes tonight. This has been one of those days that I wonder why I even bother to write anything on here.   

I am very thankful for the blessings of the days and am sending up some special prayers for some family members tonight.

God Bless and Good Night

No comments: