Thursday, July 22, 2021

ERRAND DAY

 Up to get another busy day started. These Morning Glories growing on the garden fence greet me each morning and make me smile to get my day off to a good start.


I got chores done and then had my oatmeal and fresh blueberries for breakfast. I loaded the money plant I have been working on in my Honda and a cake for delivery and headed for the Curb market. Hubbie had picked up IR ad CA earlier to stay here with him while I run into market and do our errands in town. I stopped at the PO on the way in to market . I put the 3 money plant bunches on my table and talked to the neighbor while I waited on the cake customer. After the cake was picked up I headed for Sav Mor to get some icing supplies and then stopped at the bank. I picked up lunches for the girls on the way home.  We all ate lunch when I got here and then we loaded up in hubbie's truck and headed to the dump / recycle center and then to Fletcher Feed to pick up chicken feed for the month. CA napped the whole time we were gone and while we unloaded the feed. We all came inside and had a snack and then went outside to play until daughter got here to pick them up.  They found an empty cicada shell and I was impressed that IR would hold it. Maybe she was shamed by the fact her little sister wasn't afraid of it.




After the girls left hubbie and I watched the early news then got chores done. I came inside and put away all the green beans I canned yesterday and cleaned the kitchen up. Our pest control man is coming tomorrow to do our quarterly pest control and I was getting things out of the floor and out of his way.  Hubbie is weed eating this evening while it is cool. I went back outside and watered our cabbage and broccoli seedlings and then came inside to ice the coconut and chocolate cakes. My back and neck are still sore and stiff from yesterday's all day canning but I'm glad I got it all done. 
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night