Monday, July 26, 2021

BUSY MONDAY

 The girls slept in until around 8:30 this morning which was nice. I found this for my morning devotions and thought it was really perfect for today.


Hubbie fixed them breakfast while I got chores done. It is already hot early this morning and very humid so I expect storms this afternoon.  I came inside and grabbed a cup of coffee and a breakfast bar before loading up a couple cakes and heading out for a delivery. I picked up my Aldi curbside order and stopped at Petco to pick up some ear mite medicine for Meow Meow on the way home.  The girls helped unload the groceries and get things put away. They played outside for a little while I picked blueberries. Sweat was dripping off me just standing and picking berries it is so humid. We all came inside and I put the blueberries in the freezer .


Daughter brought lunch and we all ate together. Daughter picked up g-son to go home with her and help transplant some Hosta plants at her house and we took all three of the girls over to the elementary school playground while it was cloudy and it wasn't so hot.





RL was with us also but took a pretty bad fall from the monkey bars as soon as we got there and was sitting out playing today. The sun came out and we were getting ready to leave when d-in-love-A cam out of the school and let us play in the gym for a while.
We came home just in time before the storms rolled into our area.  We had very close thunder and lightening and got 1.25 inches of rain in a short period of time. Thankfully we didn't have any damage like some of the close areas did with wind and heavier rain. 
Daughter picked IR and CA up and then RL took a nap before her mom got here. 
I got 3 loads of weekly laundry done today between all our other activities . We got chores done in a still light rain this evening. Our Sam's order was ready tonight so we picked it up and then  I baked 6 caramel cakes tonight.  
Thankful for all the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: