Friday, July 9, 2021

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY TO DAUGHTER AND SON-IN-LOVE

Up to get this T. G. I. F.  started. I got chores done and then had oatmeal and blackberries for breakfast and got to sit down and take my time eating it for the first time in several days. The sun is shining this morning but the rain is supposed to move in around noon so hubbie went out to get some garden work done this morning. I started making the 2 baby quilts I bought material for yesterday. I got them both "blocked" which is my hardest thing to get done. I iron the folds but still have a hard time seeing them under the sewing machine light making it difficult to get the lines straight.  I got them done today with only a few minor mis-stitches.  It clouded up right on schedule and was raining pretty hard for  a while.  I had a sandwich for lunch then when the rain stopped I went to my old sewing shop and cut out hearts for the quilts. I know there are snakes in this sewing shop but thankfully I didn't see any today, only a new snake skin.  By the time I finished cutting all the little hearts out my back was screaming and I had to come in the house and sit with a heating pad on it for awhile.  I felt like there was a giant claw embedded right between my shoulders and it is still sore tonight in that spot. The muscles must have really tightened up.

Daughter brought IR and CA by to stay while her and son-in-love went out to dinner to celebrate their anniversary today. They have been married 5 years today.  HAPPY   ANNIVERSARY !!!!!

D-in-love-A brought RL up and watched the girls while we got chores done. The  we build a fire and after the girls had supper of pizza we roasted marshmallows and made s'mores which everyone loved. 







After they all got their fill of s'mores d-in-love-A took RL home and we brought IR and CA inside and put them in the bath tub.  Daughter came after them shortly after they got out of the tub.  Hubbie and I put a couple briskets from our freezer in a bag to marinade so we can smoke them tomorrow. Then we crashed for the evening. My back muscles are sore and still bothering me so it will be an early bedtime for me.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


 

No comments: