Thursday, July 29, 2021

SWIMMING DAY

 Up to a bright sunny hot morning. I got chores done and then I had breakfast before loading the cake orders in the Honda and heading out to the Curb Market.  I met 3 customers there today and checked inside to see if any of my money plant had sold but it was still all there. One of the neighbor vendors said there has been little traffic through the hot market on the past week's market days.  We left there and made stops at the PO to buy stamps and mail my last regular car payment on my Honda Pilot. Then we stopped at the bank and checked out the Amazon sale place because we were the only customers there this morning. Hubbie found a couple things and I picked up a couple things for daughter but didn't find anything for myself. We headed home to have lunch then go swimming with the kids. Daughter's neighbors are so nice to let us use their pool. IR is getting braver and was getting her face in the water today. I got in with them for a while then turned them over to Aunt A. 


RL is getting better and better swimming and diving. There was a couple neighbor young boys there today also and they were teaching her to somersault into the water.


CA loves the water but didn't like being the only one that had to wear her swimmies today.


We brought CA home with us so IR and RL could get ready to go to gymnastics for the last time this summer. CA went to sleep on the way home and slept until her mom and dad came to pick her up. D-in-love-A brought RL up to visit and tell us all about the gymnastics class.  After they all left hubbie and I got chores done and then while hubbie sprayed in the garden I picked blackberries and blueberries.

It has been another 90 degree day and it is very humid this evening.  I watered some plants and then we came inside.  I baked a couple chocolate cakes tonight and iced 6 caramel cakes. I am tired tonight after a full day of activity.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and praying for the covid affected family and friends.
God Bless and Good Night




No comments: