Monday, December 26, 2011

AFTER CHRISTMAS SHOPPING TRIP

Slept in a little this morning until daughter called to see what time I would be ready to go shopping with her.
After morning chores and breakfast she picked me up and we went to Asheville to her favorite store,Target, I helped her pick out some things and bought some wrapping paper and a few things to already start my operation Christmas child boxes collection. We went to Lowes,Pier One and Shoe Show where I bought a pair of boots.
We stopped at Arbys for lunch before making stops at Walmart and Sam's Club. We had her jeep full by the time we got home. She bought her groceries at Sam's Club and I bought some large containers to store my Christmas tree in so the mice can't get to it.
It was after 3:00 when she dropped me off and headed home. Hubbie worked in the garden today getting it cleaned off and plowing in all the leaves we covered it with.
I decided to do laundry this evening so I wouldn't have it to do tomorrow. I finished 3 loads between chores and a supper of left overs.
I got all my Christmas clothes washed and put away but won't take anything else down until after New Years.
Tonight I'm trying to get an earlier bedtime schedule started. As soon as the news goes off I'm off to get ready for bed.
The weather has been mild again today getting up to 53 under sunny skies. Clouds moved in this evening and rain is on it's way for tomorrow with cooler temperatures. It's 41 tonight at 11:00.
Thanking God tonight for the Blessing of safe travel today.
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: