Friday, February 7, 2014

BAKING AND BALLGAME

G-son was ready and raring to go this morning with his 100 item bag of noodles.  He gets excited about new things to do at school.
I spent the morning with the normal things. As I took a walk around the farm I heard this hawk and watched him circle and circle an area of the pasture. Have no idea what he saw but he soon moved on.
You can see by the blue sky we had a clear sunny day and the temperature made it into the mid 40's by the afternoon.
I baked 6 caramel cakes and a blackberry wine cake before lunch.
I vacuumed  all the floors this afternoon and mopped myself out the back door to get a short dose of vitamin D.  The air was cooler and I couldn't stay out too long as the breeze picked up and sent me back inside as soon as my floors dried.
I got ready to go to daughter's basketball game.  They were playing Brevard tonight.  Both daughter's teams won their games.
I took my big camera and took some good shots of daughter as she instructed her team.




Daughter and her assistant coach relaxing after the game.
G-son and d-in-love came to the varsity girls game and g-son had a great time with one of his friends.

The varsity girl's game was one of the roughest games I have ever seen with not many fouls called.
There is one more regular season game and if these girls can win that one they will get a home play-off game.
I came home and iced caramel cakes before blogging and heading to bed.
Praying tonight for daughter's friend as they deal with the quickly worsening condition of  the grandmother. Thanking God for all my blessings today.
Good Night and God Bless.



No comments: