Thursday, March 15, 2018

ALL DAY MARKET FOR IR TODAY

Thursday morning again so soon and both g-daughters were in testy moods this morning, especially IR.
As I went out to get the chores done while hubbie got the girls fed and ready to leave he put IR in her bouncy while he got things ready. IR was not happy about being in the bouncy this morning and started to cry loudly. RL was cute trying to console her with hugs and kisses but when that didn't work she also started crying saying IR's crying was hurting her ears !!!
We finally got both girls in the Honda and we headed to RL's school. Thankfully about a mile out the road the crying subsided for the rest of the trip.
RL was glad to be back in school today and went in happily.
IR finally went to sleep between Mud Creek Church and the Curb Market. She slept while hubbie and I unloaded and got things set up.
She woke up still in a bad mood so we fed her early thinking maybe she was hungry. There is no doubt when she isn't feeling well by the look on her face !!!

She finally took another short nap and that helped her mood for a little while and the bouncy at market was okay with Baby Bum music on the laptop.

With the morning temperature at 26 degrees this morning I am in flannel again today still waiting on the warm spring temps to arrive.
Hubbie and I took turns with g-daughter all day as Connie, other g-ma , was out of town today.
I had a pretty good selling day today surprisingly and am very thankful.
#2 son came by market on his way to close on his new house. 
Hubbie and I switched vehicles and he took the Honda and took IR home and I took his truck to run my errands to the bank, PO, Aldi and Walmart on my way home. I made it home at 4:00 and we got things put away.
Daughter had a benefits meeting after school today and she came in right after I got here from her meeting.
IR was still out of sorts even after daughter fed her. Hopefully she is just cutting another tooth.
After daughter left hubbie and I watched the news and then got the evening chores done.
The wind has started to blow really hard again and really cooled the evening off.
I am very thankful for the blessings for this day .
God Bless and Good Night.



1 comment:

linda m said...

i don't know about you, but I always felt so helpless when I couldn't soothe my son's crying. Have a great weekend. Blessings