Wednesday, March 7, 2018

SNOW FLAKES FLYING

A cold morning to get out all the winter clothes and head out to get chores done. It is 35 degrees and the wind is whipping snow flurries with huge flakes around covering things like the top of my Honda.

As RL and I headed out to her pre-school she was excited to see the big snowflakes hitting the windshield.
I stopped at Ingles on the way home to get my mayonnaise to make the turkey salad for lunch with.
IR was napping when I got home so I had my breakfast and then ordered my garden seeds before  we decided to wake her up for her breakfast.
After she ate hubbie played with her while I ordered our flea collars, flea drops and wormer for the animals and called to get another quote for the market cookbooks I am reordering.
Sometimes I forget how long conducting business on the computer is as it was almost lunch time by the time I finished all this.
Plus I almost had a headache, I would hate to have a job like many folks do that required me to work extended time starring into a computer screen.
After lunch with the cold wind still whipping and the temperature struggling to get into the low 40's hubbie and I had another "catch up some little inside jobs" kind of day.
After being able to get outside for almost a month in the warm temps it is hard now to be confined inside. It's as if our bodies and minds are already geared up for spring time.
Daughter came in from work and her and hubbie went over to the neighbor's to look at the land she is buying. The scenario changed since #2 son isn't buying any of it and now daughter needs to figure out a new acreage scenario for herself.
They got back at 6:00 just in time to get chores done and get back inside out of the cold night. It is already 34 degrees and the wind is making it feel so much colder. 
I hope my little setting hens manage to keep their eggs warm that they are setting on.
I did weekly paperwork and then hubbie and I watched Survivor and then the UNC/ Syracuse ACC tournament game.
Thankful for the blessings of this day .
God Bless and Good Night.

1 comment:

linda m said...

Keep warm in this colder weather. Blessings